Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Da Capo al fine

I attended my final piano lesson today.

I'm halfway through my preparations for my diploma, but still have a long way to go. Recently, I realized that I'm unwilling to invest all the time, money and energy anymore into taking things to the next level.

My trusty piano; a Technics SX-PX224

It's been a fruitful 10 years on the electric piano (I've never owned an acoustic one), and it all started when my mom dragged me to MASS Music in Tabuan Jaya after she heard that musical education is good for a child's development. I eventually started liking music and got quite good at playing, but never got passionate about it.

I won't let the piano simply collect dust, of course. There are still tunes that I enjoy, but exactly where I'll go with my music now remains to be seen. Time will tell, I suppose!

P.S. Above is the first published photo from my new camera. :-)

4 comments:

Eli James said...

Eeeh ... what camera, exactly?

Sam said...

CAMERA!
*BLINKS*

CAMERA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Sam said...

Hmm, DSC file name.
Sony?

Aquavires said...

Lol! A post about music, and yet attention is given to the camera.

It's a Nikon D40, the baby of all DSLRs. (Sam, I think it's the 1st one that you linked me to. And yes, I blew my self-imposed budget. :-P)