I got tagged. By the Rhizobium. A long time ago, hehe.
I am now an onion, being peeled apart layer by layer...
LAYER 1: ON THE OUTSIDE.
(Thanks goes to Ek Guan for the calligraphy)
Name: [Original] Koh Sze Howe, Xu Shi Hao
[Others, in chronological order - List updated 27/5/2007]
Number Four. Why must Chinese have so many words with the same pronounciation...?
Jeremy. It was a birthday present, I suppose.
Tan Sze Howe. I was adopted!
Henry Baltimore. I gave written instructions to my American friend to pronounce my name: Hiss and Buzz at the same time. It obviously didn't work.
Ijem. I had a sex change for a while.
Potassium Hydroxide. Kalium hidroksida -- KOH
Pea. Thanks to the Rhizobium.
Sze Howe Koh. I have to go by "first" and "last" names now...
Sze Koh. With so many immigrants in Australia, you'd think that they'd at LEAST recognize that we can have 2 words as a "first" name. But noooooo...
Sze-Dawg. Woof? But I'm a cat person!
Zee Howe/Sue Howe. I did not bother giving Aussies a pronounciation guide like I did with my American friend.
HB. Unrelated to Henry. I am NOT telling anyone what this stands for. =P
Birth Date: 9 Feb 1988. Present...? *looks hopeful*
Current Status: Single. For how long?
Eye Colour: Brown iris. Black pupil. White sclera. Red capillaries.
Hair Colour: Black now. Light gray in the distant future.
Righty or Lefty: Righty. I'm part of the majority, it seems.
LAYER 2: ON THE INSIDE.
My Heritage: Gua si Hokkien lang! But I have been accused of being a GEY chio before.
My Fears: Fear itself. I'm not talking about Boggarts here. I fear being held hostage by fear, yet I let it happen. Ironic, no?
My Perfect Pizza: I could say Marco's, but it's not. =) Well... One that's professionally made. Cuz mine taste horrible.
LAYER 3: YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW.
My Thoughts First Waking Up: Good morning, Lord!
My Bedtime: What does this mean?
My Most Missed Memory: The memories which I have forgotten...
LAYER 4: MY PICK.
Pepsi or Coke: Pepsi. *glares in defiance*
McDonald's or Burger King: I got lots of Pokémon toys from Burger King... =)
Single or Group Dates: Single dates sounds more managable, haha
Adidas or Nike: Fila. Only THEY produce shoes of un-strange shapes
Tea or Nestea: Tea. Has real fragrance.
Chocolate or Vanilla: *bursts out laughing* What kind of a question is that?! ...oh, you're being seious... Fine. Chocolate. Duh.
Cappuccino or Coffee: Teh C Peng!
LAYER 5: DO YOU...
Smoke: 70% of my body is water and I stay away from intense heat, so hopefully I'll never combust
Curse: Avada Kedavra! ...nah.
Take a Shower: To avoid stinking, yes.
Have a Crush: DID I have a crush? Yes. DO I have a crush? I would like to know too, please.
Think You've Been In Love: Lol, I did. Now I feel silly.
Go To School: Does uni count?
Want To Get Married: Yes, no, maybe. Can't decide yet.
Believe In Yourself: If I don't, would I cease to exist?
Think You're A Health Freak: I eat chocolate. I eat fruits and veg. What do you reckon? ^_^
LAYER 6: IN THE PAST...
Drank Alcohol: Shandy when little. Cup of unknown alcoholic beverage at age 14. The end. Some people have a problem with that.
Gone To The Mall: Dragged into them kicking and screaming. But yes.
Been On Stage: "Abang!" :-D
Eaten Sushi: Did you know that the rice-in-seaweed-rolls is actually called MAKIzushi? Sushi is the rice. The answer's yes, by the way.
Dyed Your Hair: Nope. It's currently dyed with melanin. Thus the black colour.
LAYER 7: HAVE YOU EVER...
Played A Stripping Game: Yep. I won, too! We stripped oranges in a circular fashion and I obtained the longest length of peel, yeah!
Changed Who You Were To Fit In: I changed myself, thus ended up not fitting in. How senseless.
LAYER 8: AGE YOU'RE HOPING...
To Be Married: *scratches head* I really have no idea. Late 20's, perhaps.
LAYER 9: IN A GIRL...
Eye Colour: Anything not white. Never did like those horror flicks.
Hair Colour: Not bright green, blue, pink, etc. please.
Short Hair or Long Hair: Short hair's no fun... you can't annoy her by messing it up!
LAYER 10: WHAT WERE YOU DOING...
A Minute Ago: 9.04pm - Walking about the house after getting sick of typing.
An Hour Ago: 8.05pm - Watching a dude crack flaming whips on TV.
4.5 Hours Ago: 4.36pm - Talking about last year's graduation speech.
1 Month Ago: 8 March 2007 - Experiencing my first day where 6 out of 24 hours were spent in laboratories. The lab coat was cool.
1 Year Ago: 8 April 2006 - NOT realizing that I should have jotted down my activities in order for me to recall them today.
LAYER 11: FINISH THE SENTENCES...
I love: ...loving and being loved.
I hate: ...the presence of hatred. Paradox again.
I hide: ...my thoughts too often.
I miss: ...my ignorance. Sometimes only.
I need: ...to finish my letters.
The onion has been peeled. Should it be deep fried? Pan friend? How does it taste? =)
I'll let the tagging die here. Note that I won't be so kind next time. *smile*




16 comments:
An image of you whacking Aaron's butt - and loving every bit of it -is forever burned in my memories. Aaaah~ Drama days.
ooo.. peeling the onion layers aye? good to know there's been some "progress". though i must say i'm interested in what Aldrin mentioned in the previous comment. =P
and yes.. so me currently Marco is good. you, tak kenal maka tak cinta. besides, u shouldn't mess up a girl's hair.some might not like it.
but having grey hair in the NEAR future? i'll just wait and see. =)
@ Aldrin
Aiya... don't make me sound like I enjoyed it so much mah... *hides grin* And underage people visit my blog too, you know?
@ Poh Sim
You're underage. We might be able to tell you after August. =P
Dominoes better. =P Some eh? Does that mean not all? I'll take the risk. *evil grin*
Wei, I'm still young. I'm pretty sure I used the word "distant"! =P
Hey, your Koh is the same as my mother's Kho in Chinese! Xu! HB *wicked grin* You missed out on Ijem.
Your fear sounds very familiar...Very familiar Harry. I mean Sze Howe...
Rhizobium indeed.
Yea, different transliterations. Like how "Wong" is also "Bong", "Wee", "Ooi", "Hwang", etc. etc. etc.
Hey, we have kacang putih and kacang hijau... is there any kacang kuning? =D
Have a look at http://www.yutopian.com/names/11/11xu35.html
Would Harry be right in calling that the universal fear...?
P.S. I want my ammonia.
Miss-spelled serious under Chocolate or Vanilla. :P And I've always likes fried onions. Never fancied peas much. Haha.
I've seen better pizza. -nose higher- xD
-poke- HB! HB! Tell me what it stands for!!!
Bed awaits. -kick- Good night. :)
P.s. Blog updated with pictures galore, as promised. :) Now you can leave me in peace. Muaha.
Ijem! And can you please explain pea to me? Sam refuses to. Ever.
Sze Howe loves being called HB...so dont stop!
Doesnt god stop loving you/ you get bad luck for the rest of your life if you stop tagging people?
@ Bee
Corrected. Thank you! ^_^
Deep fried, crispy onions are the best... but the ones soaked in oil are horrible.
*casts a fishing line and hooks an Elevated Bee Nose*
HB? ^_^ Nyek...
P.S. Yay!
@ Dienasty
Hahaha... well, apparently, I'm supposed to be exactly the same as Aldrin. Like two peas in a pod. So yeah. All I think is that the Rhizobium needs its microscopic eyes checked.
@ Neeli
*glares murderously*
No... that's chain letters. Anyway, I've died 549 times, gotten bad luck 1057 times, and lost lovers 796 times already, according to the chain letter curses.
P.S. The numbers were arbitrary.
What to DO!!! You and him onlined at the EXACT same times! Not only one, but MULTIPLE times! What more talk the same, act the same.
Peas.
E-HB lorh!!! ...Wait...no! You can't be an Ex-Hu-....Never mind.
=D
most missed memories....the ones i've forgotten....that's reeli overwhelming...cos there r sum things i try so hard to remember but they nv came...those childhood memories...*sobz*....
@ Sam
*glares murderously*
@ aH LiN
All of us are missing some of that, Lynn... *smiles sadly* Do photo albums help much?
HEY!!! Ek guan supposed to draw the same thing for me!oh ya now i remember!
Hmm ur anme doesnt look like water eh..more like fish...=P it sud mean fish..not water..
~on Ijem
eee flat..=P
Ooh, wonder what your Chinese name looks like... =D Hehe, don't pester him TOO much, ya? Say hi to him for me!
...I fail to see any fishiness in my name.
Should Ijem go get silicon implants?
How should i know how my chinese name looks like.....because SOMEONE didn't do SOMETHING..;P
The howe part looks like fish..WELL I failed to see the watery part blek..
Yes..I Ijem sud get silicon implants of course...and while she's at it she should..have plastic surgery..hormone treatment...hair wax.(so he er she doesn need to pluck them with tweezers anymore like before)..hair extentions (longer locks)..hips construction..(make bigger..Ijem is 180 degrees all the way down)..Feet construction..(make smaller..u look like a person who has giant feet)..ah..that sud do it.voice girly d..no need to fix.and she'll look ALMOST perfect=D
I guess you can remind him if you want... he drew that a long long time ago.
The three dashes on the left represents water. So there. =) Fish is "鱼".
But... after all that surgery, she'll be prettier than you bor... (actually, she already is) ...and then you'll get jealous. How ler???
Post a Comment