Who said science is boring?
Well, 51% of English teenagers -- aged 13 to 16 -- did, according to this 2005 survey. I wonder if some of them believing that Madonna and Christopher Columbus were scientists had anything to do with those statistics.
It doesn't have to be that way, of course. As this laptop experiment shows, experimenting can be quite a novel experience.
Hey, it guided me to the discovery that a grape is an effective stylus -- on touchpads.
Kudos to Kenny Voon -- the KL one, not the Kuching one -- for the awesome idea.


4 comments:
haha.. you're right. I tried with a banana.. and a coin.
stuff that showed positive result
1.paper
2.watch
3.finger
4.towel
5.foot
stuff that didnt work
1.eraser
2.two different kinds of soft toys
3.book (strange coz its mde of paper and a lot heavier )
4.handphone
5.tic tacs
*experiment continues
The egg did well. Dun try this at home.
@ Kenny
That was a GREAT idea. ^_^
@ Ano
A budding scientist, eh? Wheee...!
@ Covenant
I hope it worked not because the albumen is a good conductor...? BTW, is that you, Paul?
Post a Comment