1. Do you believe in love at first sight?
According to the principles of probability, there is a chance that there exists at least one person in the world such that if you achieve visual contact for the first time with him/her, then you develop a loving relationship with him/her.
Mathematically, for some x which is an element of W,
W = {People in the world}
a: The event that y enters the field of vision of x for the first time
b: The event that x and y form a loving relationship
2. Do you eat without brushing your teeth?
Doesn't it seem silly to clean your teeth, and then get them dirty again immediately after?
3. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
Kingdom Come sounds like an awesome place
4. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
:-)
5. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
Oh yes. All I have to do is look 42 degrees above the axis of sunlight, after it rains.
6. Do you like being who you are today?
Yes, I like Sze Howe at the moment. His likability can still increase, though!
7. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
Drop my jaw.
8. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
Of course. Just not sure when!
9. Would you swim in a vat of chocolate?
Well, the viscosity of chocolate is low enough to swim in if and only if its temperature is uncomfortably high. So... no.
I'd happily eat it though. ^_^
10. Do you Obsess over things, Anything?
Yeah... I suspect that I suffer from a mild form of Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder when it comes to collecting things that I MIGHT find useful in the future. Am learning to chuck things away! >_<
11. Which type of cars I love the most?
...ones with engines that don't die when I drive them. *grumble*
12. Which do you prefer from your other half? hug? or a kiss?
Can't have both ka? That would be sad...
13. If you have faults, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?
A certain BB Corporal pointed out my faults when others kept silent. It was a very kind thing he did for me.
14. What new hobbies are you considering at the moment?
Sword-fighting, hang-gliding. Seriously, they seem fun! Alas, it's a bit hard for me to pursue them at the moment. =P
15. Are you a shopaholic or not?
Do pigs fly?
16. What kind of electronic device/gadget you own that you like most?
My Sony Ericsson K610i is serving me VERY well. I'm also looking for a camera to replace my ailing Cybershot DSC-T33.
17. If you have a chance, which part of your character you would like to change?
My instinctive reactions to others.
18. What makes you feel disappointed?
When I fail someone who counts on me.
19. If given a chance, do you want to see your future?
I don't think there's a need to. However, being the ever-curious (and kepo) person that I am, I'd say yes. ^_^
20. What would you do when your secret is found out?
Be relieved that I have one less secret to carry.
P.S. The chain of tags die here.
P.P.S. Normal posts will resume soon!

8 comments:
So, does that mean your dream is to look like a smiley? :-)
Hehe.. =P
And you would know exactly what to do after you win the $1 million: get an operation to fix your dropped jaw.
x x
---
MisC^2
Blek. =P Although... if I have a dream that comes true, my face would probably look like a smiley. ^_^
Interesting insight into the life of Sze Howe =)
Although I have to point out: that claim in your "P.P.S." section - let's see you carry it out. Hahaha.
FO FO FO FO FO FO FO.
fee fi FO fumm...
=P
I don't trust your "soon".
I don't trust your 'soon' either.
La la la.
Btw, your chain of tags can't die! It just can't!! Especially since I just tagged you 5 times... Well, actually 3, but now I"m gonna make you do all 5. Just because. ^^
Saykhia
It's good to know that insights to my life can be considered interesting. =)
Claim fulfilled. =P
Sam
Y'know, I really don't think you need to give me a new name. I've been given enough as it is, thankyouverymuch. =P
Haha... is 1 week soon enough?
Bee
MAKE me? You and whose army? =P
OMG hilarious. Loving this one, Sze Howe.
Dienasty
Always happy to entertain. ;-)
Post a Comment