If we miss a lecture, we might miss an announcement that informs us that there are no lectures next week. If that happens, we will find ourselves sitting in a relatively-empty lecture hall, and the only other people around will be those who also missed the last lecture like we did.
Oh wow... we've finished all chemistry lectures this semester... @_@ Exams in 2 weeks, eek!40 minutes till biology lecture starts.

6 comments:
Haha hahaha haha.
We met again, by accident. This time I wasn't looking for you.
Congratulations.
I miss lectures too. But at least I have informers that inform me of any important announcements.
Life as a universitian eh. Hehe. Smart abit la, make friends with those habitual lecture attenders. Hopefully they'll be nice enough to inform you in the event this happens again. :P
oh boy......don't u have unit outlines which tell u when the lectures finish?
@ Zaneta
Eh? Do you mean the BIOL library? That's where I always go ler... =)
@ Saykhia
Yes... popular people have many informants. Other people do not though. =)
@ Debbie
Hahaha, I AM friends with habitual lecture attenders. I'd call myself a habitual lecture attender too (I only missed a few...). We just don't talk about lectures much. ^_^
@ Kristine
Not for chem, no. Nvm. It was funny. ^_^
No sometimes you go to the engineering/maths buildings. Once I went to the Biol library and you were not there
Post a Comment