I'm typing this from the computer lab at the University of Western Australia. On 11.22pm, 17/1/07, I saw with my own eyes the evidence that I have been accepted into the Science/Engineering course at this uni.
Thanks for letting me use your account to check the offers, Moses! Now let's get back to St Catherine's, the girls' college...
P.S. Yes, I deserve a smack to the back of my head for this, but I don't care.

12 comments:
*smacks Sze Howe at the back of his head*
Congrats! ^^
Congratulations!!!
Now you're gonna be a...universitian?
Haha, thanks guys. =P Yes, I'm gonna be a universitian.
I'm old.
*Flings Bee into a mud pit*
omg...OMG..i musn't go to UWA then..dun wanna be ur junior=P
aaah...n of coz congratz^^
hmm..wat sort of engineer?=D
Lol... Thanks! And don't worry, my course takes 5.5 years to complete. Even if you enrol NEXT year, you can still graduate before me. =P Come lah! I'll show you around and bring you to food courts where fried noodles cost AUD$8.00.
I'm currently undecided between becoming an biomedical (electronics) engineer and a computer engineer. I have until Thursday morning to make up my mind. >_<
Just flip a coin heads for the biomedical thing and tails for the computer thing!go for biomedical!sounds more interesting..eh I thought you didn't take bio?
Hmm the course i'm planning to take is a 5 year course KAY=P you'll still end earlier than I do^_^"
*gasp* really?you're gonna chia me?=D really?the AUD$8 mee!=D and and ice cream?=D it's a deal=D*shakes hand*
Nyek..doubt i could go..if i'm not wrong ur uni only accepts 25 offshore students only>_<
Lol... pandai, pandai... bawa kau pergi food court sik mestinye sponsor kau, kan? And where did the ice cream come from? =P
I've enrolled in units leading to the biomedical engineering program liaw. Just for fun, I flipped the coin before that and got heads, but I also had other reasons for choosing the course. =P
Eee, 5 years? Guarantee kourse yang susah2 punya! Whatisitwhatisitwhatisit? =D
UWA offered an extra 15 spots (I think la, hehe) for local students... dunno about international spots though. But anyway, do you have a particular uni in mind?
I did Biology in Form 4 and Year 11 bah... ^_^ (but it's not needed for my course)
um. i'm not sure what language you were speaking in.. but... lol watt.. how come u in uwa on 17/1?? enrolments only startd 22/1... O.o;;;;
For the blog post, I used English.
For the comment towards Annabelle, I used Bahasa Sarawak, a dialect of Malay. =)
I was at a conference which was held in St Catherine's College. Met a 2nd-year Dentistry student at the conference and he let me use his lab account to check my offer on the day it was released! ^_^
Apparently your student card lets you access the computer labs at any time... cool eh?
heyyyy glad to see another kuching people in UWA !! It is a great uni, with great engineering faculty. Im sure u will enjoy ur time there..
>< how many languages do you speak.... ><
why were you at a conference at st catherines college? O.o
We had to learn three in primary school. ^_^ Hey, it only seems impressive cuz you didn't go through the same. You still speak two, which is more than most people around the neighbourhood! =)
Twas a leadership conference... we basically learnt how to handle and teach a bunch of young (and not-so-young) kids. =P Was gonna blog about it, but... ^_^
Post a Comment